Payment of fines
- If the court sentenced the penalty to fines, the convicted sentence is granted a period of 1 (one) month since the ruling has gained a fixed legal force to pay for such fines.
- In case of a strong reason, the period as referredto Aya T (1) can be extended for a period of 1 (one) month.
- If the convicted criminal does not pay a penalty within the period as referred to in paragraph (1) or paragraph (2) then the convicted property or income may be confiscated and auctioned by JaKSA to settle the unpaid penalty.
- If the seizure and the auction of wealth or income as referred to in paragraph (3) are not sufficient or impossible to be executed, the penalty of unpaid fines shall be replaced with themost long-standing prison na as inched for the criminal offence in question.
- The duration of imprisonment as referred to in paragraph (4) shall be prescribed by the judge, shall be stipulated in a court ruling.