In this law, this means:
1. Personal data is any data about a person who is either identified and/or identifiable individually or combined with other information either directly or indirectly through electronic and/or non-electronic systems.
2. Information is a description, statement, idea, and signs that contain the value, meaning, and message, whether data, fact, or explanation that can be seen, heard, and read presented in various packaging and format in accordance with the development of information technology and communications electronically or non-electronic.
3. Controller of personal data is a party that determines the purpose and controls the processing of personal data.
4. The personal Data processor is the person who performs the processing of personal Data on behalf of the personal Data controller.
5. The owner of the personal Data is a person who has a personal data attached to it.
6. Everyone is a natural person or corporation.
7. Corporations are organized groups of people and/or wealth that are both legal and non-legal entities in accordance with statutory regulations.
8. Public agency is an executive institution, legislative, judicial, and other bodies whose functions and duties relate to the conduct of the state, of which some or all of the funds are sourced from the budget opinion and the state expenditure and/or the regional expenditure and shopping budget, or non-governmental organisations along part or all of the funds are sourced from the State budget and/or the local expenditure and expenditure budget, contributions of Country.
9. The minister is the minister who conducts government affairs in the field of communication and informatics.