Right to delay or restrict
(1) The consent of the processing of personal Data is made through written or spoken consent.
(2) The written consent referred to in paragraph (1) may be submitted electronically or nonelectronically.
(3) The written and oral agreement recorded as intended in paragraph (1) shall have the same legal force.
(4) In the event that the written consent referred to in paragraph (1) herein contains another purpose, the approval request must meet the conditions:
a. Can be clearly distinguished by other things;
b. Made with understandable and easily accessible formats; Dan
c. Use simple and clear language.
(5) Consent that does not meet the provisions as referred to in paragraph (1) and paragraph (4) shall be null and void.